Springbok stands strong as the oldest and most respected brand name of puzzle on the market today.
- Precision made interlocking pieces that allow our puzzles to be lifted without falling apart.
- Vibrant lithography.
- Every piece in the puzzle die is an individual shaped cut.
- Springbok is a collector's item.
- Retailer's report an 85-100% sell through!
- Springbok releases 20-25 new images a year.
- Springbok is the oldest and most respected brand name puzzle manufactured in the United States.
All of the puzzles we manufacture feature these environmentally friendly practices:
- The Chipboard in our packaging and puzzles is made from the highest quality 100% recycled materials with 80-90% post consumer waste.
- All of our inks are 100% vegetable / soy based with no petroleum additives.
- We use only acid free paper for our high quality lithographs.
- All of our products are made in the United States of America.
Springbok is proud of our contributions, and we pledge to continue operating in a manner that not only supports, but also sustains the environment.