Things to Know
Raff's Playland will be closed while Erie County is in the Orange Zone.
Things to Know
At Raff's Playland safety is our number one priority. Please review these policies before your visit. Thank you for helping us make Raff's Playland a safe and fun enviornment for all:
- We request that only sneakers are used play in Playland (no socks, boots, sandals, ballet flats, etc). No WET shoes.
- There is no eating or drinking in the Playland facility. Please plan your arrival accordingly around snacks and meals.
- We try to keep everyone at Raff's Playland healthy. We have hand sanitizer available for your use before & after you enter the play area. If you and/or your child is sick, we ask that you please stay home until you are healthy. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be admitted and there are no refunds.
- We have plenty of fun toys and items for your child to play with so we ask that you leave your own toys at home so there is not a risk of your items being lost, stolen or broken.
- You are required to have a completed wavier before entering the Playland. This waiver is saved for future visits.
- There are no refunds on Playland admission, no exceptions.
Raff’s Playland is working diligently to provide a safe, healthy, and fun environment for our guests. Below are the ways we are following Gov. Cuomo’s mandates as well as following Eastern Hills Mall and CDC policies plus our own extra protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Raff’s Playland has increased its usual cleaning/sanitizing procedures and will be providing the following: